UROSEPT is traditionally used drug with a mild diuretic. It is used in the alternative, urinary tract infections and urolithiasis. The effectiveness of the drug in these indications is based on the long-term use and experience. Contains dense complex extract of parsley root (Petroselini radix), bean pericarp (Phaseoli pericarpium), birch leaves (Betulae folium), dry extract of chamomile herb (Chamomillae herba extractum siccum), dry extract of cowberry leaves (Vitis idaeae folium extractum siccum), potassium citrate (Kalium citricum), sodium citrate (Natrium citricum).
DIRECTIONS: Orally. 2 tablets three times a day with a glass of water, or as otherwise prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS: Like all medicines, Urosept can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. So far there have been no adverse effects. Due to the presence in the preparation of parsley root of the potential photosensitizing properties there is little likelihood of skin lesions in people with fair skin with excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Do not use Urosept®if you are hypersensitive to Asteraceae (formerly Compositae) plants or any of the ingredients of the product.
- Take special care: if you have oedema due to heart or kidney failure.
- Take special care when administering the drug to specific groups of patients:
- Due to the lack of safety data, administration to children below the age of 12 years is not recommended.
- If symptoms become exacerbated or do not regress within 2 weeks, consult your doctor.
- Due to the lack of safety data, taking the product during pregnancy or lactation is not recommended.
- The product has no effect on the ability to drive or to operate machinery.
- No interactions with other drugs are known so far.