Exoderil cream is an antifungal drug applied to the skin. It kills fungi that cause skin diseases.
Exoderil cream is used to treat the following diseases:
– a yeast-borne skin condition called pytiriasis versicolor;
– thrush (candidiasis of the skin);
– inflammatory fungal skin disease (manifested by redness of the skin);
– ringworm fungal disease (fungal skin disease of the hands fungus foot disease);
– fungal skin and skin wrinkle disease.
– The active substance is naphthphin hydrochloride. 1 g of cream contains 10 mg of naphthtifine hydrochloride. – The other ingredients are benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, isopropyl myristate, purified water.
How to use
Follow these guidelines carefully:
- After washing your hands, clean and dry the lesion and surrounding skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Exoderil cream to the affected skin and surrounding area.
- Wash your hands after using Exoderil cream, otherwise you may spread the infection to other areas of your skin or transmit it to others.
If you have been treating an infection of the skin, you can cover the treated area with a gauze bandage (especially at night). If you do, take an unused, clean gauze bandage each time you use Exoderil cream. Your skin should improve after a few days, but it may take up to four weeks for your skin to heal completely.