Good Sleep Spray contains melatonin, which helps to reduce the subjective feeling of time zone difference, as well as helps to reduce the amount of time it takes to fall asleep.Pink passion fruit herb extract helps maintain a normal nervous system and resistance to stress.
The positive effect is obtained by consuming at least 0.5 mg of melatonin before going to bed on the first day of travel and for several days after arriving at the destination.
Positive effects are seen with 1 mg melatonin at bedtime.
The recommended daily dose of Good Sleep Spray for adults and children from 12 years of age is 150 mg.
Ingredients: distilled water, pink passionflower herb liquid extract (water, ethanol 40%, pink passionflower herb), melatonin, Thixogum S (acacia gum and xanthan gum (stabilizer)), sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (preservatives). 5.33% by volume of ethanol.
Remove the spray cover. Spray the aerosol 1 time under the tongue. This injects 150 mg of product and is 1 dose. It is recommended to take 1 dose 20 minutes before bedtime. Shake well before use.
30 ml contains 200 recommended daily doses.
Restrictions on use:
- Do not use in case of hypersensitivity (allergy) to any of the ingredients.
- Use during pregnancy and lactation only after consulting a doctor.
- The food supplement should not be used as a food substitute;
- Do not exceed the prescribed recommended dose;
- A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- There may be sediment;
- Bitterness may be felt 15 seconds after injection.
- Store at room temperature in a dark place in a tightly closed original container.
Net volume: 30 ml
Manufacturer: SIA Lotos Pharma, Pernavas 1-39, Riga, LV-1012 Latvia
Representative in Lithuania: UAB Lotos pharma, Eigulių str. 2-315, LT-03150 Vilnius
Origin: European Union