MAGNE B6 contains magnesium and pyridoxine hydrochloride. It is used to prevent and treat magnesium deficiency in adults, adolescents and children aged 6-12 years.
Associating some of the following symptoms may indicate a magnesium deficiency:
– nervousness, irritability, mild anxiety, passing fatigue, minor sleep disturbances;
Anxiety manifestations such as digestive spasms or palpitations (in subjects without cardiac affections)
– muscle cramps, tingling.
Magnesium intake can relieve these symptoms.
If the symptoms do not improve after one month of treatment, it is not useful to continue it.
Do not take Magne B6:
– if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to magnesium lactate dihydrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride or any of the other ingredients of Magne B6;
– if you have severe kidney failure (impaired kidney function);
– if you are being treated with levodopa (a medicine for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease).
Take special care when taking Magne B6:
– This pharmaceutical form is not for infants (under 1 year of age and body weight below 10 kg);
– caution is advised in patients with moderate renal insufficiency to avoid the risk of increased magnesium concentration in the blood;
– in the case of urinary infections, they should be cured before starting magnesium treatment;
– in the event of calcium deficiency, it is recommended, in the first instance, in most cases, to correct the magnesium deficiency before you start taking calcium;
– if you take high doses of pyridoxine over a long period of time (a few months or, in other cases, years), sensory nerve damage may occur. Symptoms include: numbness and balance disorder, tremor at the extremities and coordination difficulties (progressive progressive sensory ataxia). In general, the effects are reversible after discontinuation.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask your doctor or pharmacist.
The active substances are magnesium and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
One vial (10 ml oral solution) contains 186 mg magnesium lactate dihydrate, 936 mg magnesium pidolate (total elemental magnesium content of one ampoule is 100 mg) and 10 mg pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6).
Always use Magne B6 exactly as your doctor told you. You should talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Adults and adolescents – 3-4 ampoules per day, split into 2-3 intakes, administered during meals.
Children over 1 year of age (body weight over 10 kg) – 1-4 ampoules a day, split into 2-3 intakes, administered during meals.
Dilute the ampoule contents in half a glass of water.