Neurorubine Forte tablet contains Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin B6, as active ingredients.
Neurorubine Forte tablet works by metabolizing carbohydrate thus maintains normal growth; producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range; treating vitamin B12 deficiency.
Composition and Active Ingredients
Neurorubine forte tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1), 200mg.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), 50mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12). 100µg.
- Color E127 (erythrosine) and other excipients.
Neurorubine forte is recommended as an adjuvant in the treatment of neuritic pain: acute or chronic neuritis and polyneuritis, neuralgia as well as toxic damages of the nerve tissue like alcoholism, diabetic polyneuropathy, drug intoxication.
Directions for use:
- Adult: take 1-2 film coated tablets daily.
- So far there is no experience with the treatment in children. The preparation should therefore not be used in children.
- Some cases of angioneurotic oedema have been described (primarily in sensitive.
- patients). Allergic reactions are rare.
- Endocrine disorders.
- The release of prolactin is inhibited.
- Nervous system disorders.
- Individual cases of anxiety have been described (primarily in sensitive patients).
- Pyridoxine stimulates the decarboxylation of levodopa and can reduce its therapeutic effect on Parkinson’s disease, unless a decarboxylase inhibitor is given at the same time.
- With high doses over a long period (> 500 mg per day), rare cases of reversible.
- Peripheral sensory neuropathy has been observed.
- Cardiac disorders.
- Individual cases of tachycardia and collapse have been described (primarily in sensitive patients).
- Gastrointestinal disorders.
- Nausea and haemorrhagia in the gastrointestinal tract have been described (primarily in sensitive patients).
- Hepatobiliary disorders.
- High doses can lead to an increase in SGOT in the serum.
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders.
- Outbreaks of sweating, feeling of weakness, globus symptoms.
Before using Neurorubine forte, inform your doctor or pharmacist about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g., vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g., pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Folic acid deficienty
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
For more information, read the leaflet inside, or contact your pharmacist or doctor
Keep all medicine out of the reach of children.
There are no reviews yet.