SYMBIOSYS ALFLOREX IRRITABLE COLON SYNDROME 30 CAPSULES
Alflorex symbiosys acts on the gut microbiota, reduces intestinal micro-inflammation and reduces visceral hypersensitivity. Alflorex contains a unique strain Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 indicated for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome, also known as irritable bowel syndrome.
Description of Alflorex Symbiosys Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Alflorex Symbiosys is a nutritional supplement of new generation based on Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 Rindicated in the treatment of microbiota and irritable bowel syndrome or irritable bowel syndrome. Alflorex symbiosys acts on the gut microbiota, reduces intestinal micro-inflammation and reduces visceral hypersensitivity. Alflorex symbiosys is gluten-free and lactose-free. Each capsule of Alflorex contains 1 billion bacteria.
Alflorex Symbiosys contains the strain PrecisionBiotic ® 35624 ™ , a very special member of the family B.infantis .
Strain 35624 ™ has been developed as a targeted strain that only works where it’s needed.
Strain 35624 ™ has been isolated and extensively characterized by scientists and gastroenterologists from Alimentary Health Ltd and the APC Microbiome Institute of University College Cork (one of the world’s most prestigious institutions in the field of intestinal health.
Symbiosys Alflorex is a dietary supplement based on a single strain of Bifidobacterium that does not contain lactose or gluten.
Use advice with Symbiosys Alflorex capsules
- Take 1 capsule of ALFLOREX each day for 1 month for internal balance. To swallow with a glass of water.
- During the first few weeks, the use of ALFLOREX may cause a slight change in intestinal activity. This adaptation period, transient and normal, reflects the activity of ALFLOREX.
- The action of Bifidobacterium infantis , strain 35624 ® of ALFLOREX disappears quickly when the use of the product is stopped. That’s why it’s important to continue taking it daily.
- To open the tube, break the seal ring by pushing it down, then lift the cap upward. Be sure to close the cap after use.
- Consume preferably within 30 days of first use.
- Store at room temperature. Do not store in the refrigerator.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Composition Bifidocaterium Infantis Alflorex 35624
A capsule Alflorex Sybiosis contains: Corn starch, pregelatinised maize starch, hypromellose, Bifidobacterium infantis strain 35624 ™, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide.
Each capsule of alforex contains 1 billion bacteria Bifidobacteium infantis , recommended to rebalance the intestinal microbiota and promote digestive comfort.
Precautions for use with Alflorex Irritable Colon
Due to the presence of sucrose and lactose , this dietary supplement is contraindicated in cases of congenital galactosemia, fructose intolerance, glucose-galactose malabsorption syndrome, or lactase or sucrase-isomaltase deficiency.
Alflorex Symbiosys comes in a box of 30 capsules.
Our advice and expert advice in pharmacy
The intestinal microbiota (previously called “intestinal flora”) refers to all microorganisms, including bacteria and yeasts, present in the intestine. There are nearly 100,000 billion living in equilibrium. There are ten times more microorganisms in the intestine than there are cells in the human body. It is now established that the gut microbiota plays an important role in maintaining good health in humans, particularly in the digestive tract.
The balance of the gut microbiota can be broken by various factors, leading to a situation of imbalance known as “dysbiosis”. This dysbiosis can have consequences on our health and our digestive functions.
Therefore, ingesting certain bacterial strains, such as Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 ®, in sufficient quantities may have a beneficial effect on the health of their host.
These bacterial strains are intended to help the natural microbiota. By performing functions similar to those of the microbiota in equilibrium, they allow:
- of to favor the reconstruction of the microbiota during and after a dysbiosis , for example by rebalancing it after an infectious episode,
- of to prevent certain clinical situations of dysbiosis , for example by stimulating the body’s immune defenses.