Treatment of pharyngitis and bronchitis with productive cough.
Homeopathic medicine indicated for inflammations of the respiratory tract. Action on the acute phase of catarrhal bronchitis, laryngitis, tracheitis and asthmatic bronchitis.
- Kalium stibyltartaricum: treatment of bronchiolitis, pneumonia, pulmonary emphysema.
- Atropa belladonna: febrile inflammations
- Natrium sulfuricum: asthma, worse in rain.
- Naphthalene: asthmatic bronchitis, emphysema, whooping cough.
- Illidum verum: cough, dyspnoea.
- Arsenum iodatum: asthma, irritating dry cough, pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Lobelia inflata: dyspnoea, vomiting associated with coughing attacks.
- Ipecacuanha: cough and nausea.
- Blatta orientalis: bronchial asthma, cough.
Composition per 100g.
Tartarus stibiatus D4, Hepatica triloba D3, Belladonna D4, Natrium sulfuricum D4, Arsenum jodatum D6, Quebracho D5 ana 10 g; Naphthalin D6, Betonica D2, Anisum stellatum D3, Lobelia inflata D4, Ipecacuanha D4, Blatta orientalis D6, Medorrhinum D8, Ephedra vulgaris D3 ana 5 g. Contains 35 Vol .-% Alcohol.
How to use
10 drops 3 times a day. In acute cases, 10 drops every 15 minutes (for a period of time not exceeding 2 hours); then continue with 10 drops 3 times a day until the symptoms remit. Oral use.
Recommendations: Take the medicine under medical supervision in case of thyroid disease.
Administer during pregnancy and lactation only after medical consultation.
The effectiveness of a homeopathic preparation can be adversely affected by the intake of spicy foods, products containing mint and the use of exciting substances.
The use of homeopathic medicines can temporarily aggravate ailments (initial aggravation). If this aggravation persists, you should stop taking (or applying) the product and inform your doctor or pharmacist.
30ml dropper bottle.
There are no reviews yet.