What is Venalex?
Venalex – a dietary supplement containing a combination of diosmin and hesperidin. The product is intended for adults.
Diosmin, gelatin, hespereidin, talc, purified water, magnesium stearate, potassium aluminum silicate, titanium dioxide, patent blue, azorubine.
Diosmin affects the tension of the venous walls and affects the proper lymphatic drainage.
Hesperidin supports the antioxidant effect.
What is Venalex used for?
- Treatment of venous disease, Varicose Veins, Circulation
- Chronic Venous Disease (CVD), Veins Problems
- Hemorrhoidal Disease (HD), Hemorrhoids
- No more tired, heavy legs or restless legs – dietary supplement Gluten free, suitable for Vegans with GMP Certificate
1 capsule of Venalex contains:
- diosmin – 450 mg
- hesperidin – 50 mg
How to dose Venalex?
Adults: 1 capsules per day
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Nutritional supplement cannot substitute for a healthy, balanced diet.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
How to store
Store at room temperature.
Keep dietary supplements in place not reachable for small children.
Available packages of Venalex:
- Venalex – package containing 30 capsules
- Venalex – package containing 60 capsules